PRE-ARRIVAL POLICY AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
In order to guarantee the safety for all guests and staff at Mia Saigon hotel, all guests are requested to follow the pre-arrival policy against the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
- Mia Saigon, it’s employees, partners and agents shall not be held responsible for any act of theft, loss or damage of any nature, including a result of any negligent act or omission to property belong to guests, whether placed in guest room or the safety deposit boxes provided in each room or from any physical injuries suffered by guest on the property.
- Non-smoking policy – please be informed that smoking is not permitted in the rooms, smoking is permitted outdoor area (balcony) of the room or in the areas where smoking is permitted. A penalty fee will be charged for each area affected.
- In the interests of safety, due care should be always taken, especially with children. Parental supervision and attention is required around pools, the riverbank, the docking pier and when using of any of hotel facilities. Mia Saigon will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries.
- No pets are allowed.
- Beware that consumption drugs, funky ball and gambling are punishable by the laws of Vietnam. Therefore strictly forbidden in the property.
- Following the local authority’s requirement, an original ID or Passport is necessary to register at the hotel. The room registration may be refused in case of non- provided original and valid document.
- Deposit 2,000,000 VND/night/room for incidental charge & any damages incurred upon check in; this amount will be refunded accordingly upon check out.
- Guest from 18 years old must be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the check in date; Or guest who has recovered from Covid-19 at least 14 day prior to the check in date. Guest needs to submit the proof of vaccination or recovery from the authorities.
- The hotel pool and fitness center (gym) are open for in-house guests and membership guests only.
- The restaurants are open for guests who have green pass with two doses of vaccines. All guests need to scan and declare the QR code before entering the restaurants.
- Visitor time is from 08.00 to 21.00. All visitors must be registered at the Front Desk with an original ID or Passport.
- The policy is subject to change and update at any time to be in line with the Government’s guidelines. Please keep checking this link for the latest policy.
For further information, please contact our reservation team at email@example.com