- Mia Saigon, it’s employees, partners and agents shall not be held responsible for any act of theft, loss or damage of any nature, including a result of any negligent act or omission to property belong to guests, whether placed in guest room or the safety deposit boxes provided in each room or from any physical injuries suffered by guest on the property.
- Non-smoking policy – please be informed that smoking is not permitted in the rooms, smoking is permitted outdoor area (balcony) of the room or in the areas where smoking is permitted. A penalty fee will be charged for each area affected.
- In the interests of safety, due care should be always taken, especially with children. Parental supervision and attention is required around pools, the riverbank, the docking pier and when using of any of hotel facilities. Mia Saigon will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries.
- No pets are allowed.
- Mia Saigon is governed by the laws and regulations of Vietnam, all visitors must be registered at the Front Desk. Visitor time is from 08.00 to 21.00.
- Beware that consumption drugs, funky ball and gambling are punishable by the laws of Vietnam. Therefore, strictly forbidden in the property.
- Following the local authority’s requirement, an original ID or Passport with valid visa is necessary to register at the hotel. The room registration may be refused in case of non – provided original and valid document.
- Deposit 2,000,000 VND/night/room for incidental charge & any damages incurred upon check-in; this amount will be refunded accordingly upon check-out.
- Following the laws and regulations of Vietnam, Mia Saigon accepts local currency in Vietnam Dong (VND) only for all transactions.
- In the event of guests have photoshoot activities at the hotel for the purpose of commemoration with professional ekip or commercial purposes, the hotel will apply the photoshoot package according to the policy.
- The policy is subject to change and updates at any time to be in line with the Government’s guidelines.
For further information, please contact our reservation team at email@example.com
(Lastest update: 12th April 2023)