Terms & Conditions:
Scan the QR code at the back side of the card for terms & conditions.
- Employees will be eligible for Miartist Card upon completion of probation.
- This card is issued in the employee name only and strictly personal and cannot be transferred (it should not be lent or given to someone else).
- The employee must return the card to Human Resources Department if he/she ceases employment with the hotel.
- The card must be presented or referred to, when booking, placing order. The card will be requested on check-in at the hotel or use service at restaurant/ shop to serve as a proof of employment.
- Discount will only be granted if card is presented and cardholder is present.
- Misplaced card should be informed to HR Department for reissue a new one; the company will charge a compensation fee for whom loses her/his card second time onward.
- Disciplinary action to be taken to those who do not follow the procedure of Miartist Card usage.
- This card entitles the bearer discounts on hotels/resorts room, food and beverage in the restaurants in Mia hotels and other Mia business partner
- Specific benefits will be updated regularly on internal communication channels.