Malbec Day Wine Dinner at Mia Saigon
On this special Malbec Day 17 April 2021, Mia Saigon is proud to celebrate the international Malbec Day with an exclusive menu.
Madame Lam +84 28 6287 4222 email@example.com 18:00 – 22:00 | 17 April 2021
Malbec Day Wine Dinner
Known for its plump, dark fruit flavors and smoky finish, Malbec is a good choice for wine lovers. Let’s discover some fun facts about this special grape:
- Malbec has been very popular in Argentina for more than a century. However, it traces its origins back to France and was once the most widely planted grape in the country and found in many Bordeaux blends. Now Malbec grows in seven countries and continues to grow in popularity.
- Malbec was once known as “black wine”… for its color. It is one of the darkest wines you can find.
- Malbec loves high elevation. In lower elevations, Malbec grapes struggle to produce the acidity they need to create great tasting and long lasting wine.
On this special Malbec Day 17 April 2021, Mia Saigon is proud to celebrate the international Malbec Day with an exclusive menu. Our talented chefs will bring you to different parts of the world in a harmonic pairing. Every dish has been carefully selected to match the notes of each wine. We hope you enjoy the culinary and wine journey.
Malbec Day Wine Dinner starts from:
- VND 2,100,000++ for food only
- VND 4,000,000++ for dinner and wine pairing
Special offer: Save 10% when book and pay before 14th April 2021
Prices are per person and subject to 5% service charge and then 10% VAT.
Limited seats available.
Please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 (0) 28 628 74 222 for further information and table reservation.