Staycation by Saigon River – Mia Experience
November to March is the perfect time of year to enjoy a Mia staycation, a short getaway from the normal daily grind.
Mia Saigon Hotel +84 28 628 74 222 email@example.com
November to March is the perfect time of year to enjoy a Mia staycation, a short getaway from the normal daily grind. With crisper cool mornings, beautiful river breezes in the evenings, clear skies and picturesque sunsets, spending time at Mia is like a dream.
A Mia staycation is not only about a room, it’s about a priceless experience, memories and shared activities and moments with family and friends.
What do do on a Mia Staycation?
- Have a great sleep in – wake up late in your Sealy mattress and premium linen from Catherine Denoual maison.
- Order a leisurely, late breakfast served in your room or simply sip an espresso on your private balcony or in your room with the French doors open overlooking the serene Saigon River.
- Jump on our speedboat shuttle running 3-4 round trips daily and head to district one for a lunch or leisure coffee time. Then, let us pick you up from Bach Dang Wharf and take you back to the hotel. It’s complimentary for in-house guests and diners at Mia Saigon*. Click to see details of speedboat scheduled on this link.
- Borrow our hotel bicycles and ride to Thao Dien for a food or local fashion tour. Stop for a quick meal at one of the delicious eateries there or come back to Kitchen by the River for lunch.
- Cruise into a dinner in Thao Dien using our luxury vintage car. A perfect for moment photos or a special occasion.
- Private cooking class with our award-winning chef by request at whenever you want. Be guided step by step with your own material and ingredients for a good understanding of cooking techniques.
- Appreciate the sunset from Gin on 8, the rooftop bar at the level of the bird’s eyes. Grab a drink and cheer to an unforgettable sunset moment.
- Relax and rejuvenate with the outdoor pool, fitness center and intimate spa. Morning yoga on the grass yard by the pool is also a great experience.
Staycation starts from VND 3,500,000++ per night at Deluxe room. Inbox us or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the additional experiences to make Staycation even more memorable.
(* Follow the hotel speedboat schedule)