PRE-ARRIVAL POLICY AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
In order to guarantee the safety for all guests and staff at Mia Saigon hotel, all guests are requested to follow the pre-arrival policy against the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
- Guest from 18 years old must be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the check in date; Or guest who has recovered from Covid-19 at least 14 day prior to the check in date. Guest needs to submit the proof of vaccination or recovery from the local authorities.
- Quick Covid-19 test for guest from 5 to 18 years old is mandatory. Complimentary quick Covid-19 test is available at the hotel.
- The hotel pool, restaurant and fitness center (gym) are open for in-house guests only with limited slots and subject to availability. 1 slot is 1 hour. Guests are encouraged to reserve their preferred slots at the pool, restaurant, fitness center. In-room dining is highly recommended.
- Shuttle speedboat service from Mia Saigon to Bach Dang Wharf as per hotel’s schedule. See the schedule.
- No visitors or walk-in guests during your stay due to the local authorities’ request against the Covid-19. All hotel facilities are available for in-house guests only.
- No spa service until further notice.
- The policy is subject to change and update at any time to be in line with the Government’s guidelines. Please keep checking this link for the latest policy.
For further information, please contact our reservation team at firstname.lastname@example.org